MLS® #: E4238809
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Very clean and in a great location in the Promenade at Eaux Claires and well maintained, freshly painted 2 bedroom condo with a gas burning fireplace and south facing with the advantage of the warm sun and brightness from all the natural light during the day. The main floor has laminate flooring throughout that opens to and oak kitchen and kitchen nook that has 4 stainless appliances. The living room opens out onto a private patio with a natural gas BBQ hookup. The large master bedroom includes a walk through closet and a 4 piece ensuite. The second bedroom is generous in size, and there is a main 4 piece bathroom in addition to the master ensuite. The efficient galley kitchen opens to a private dining area. A stacked washer and dryer is located in a large in-suite storage/laundry room. The condo unit includes an assigned, heated, underground parking spot #186 with a caged area for additional storage. This condo is walking distance to shopping, banks, schools, and city bus transportation.
Courtesy of Dave Johnston
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City