MLS® #: E4238637
- Building Type:
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Belmont bungalow in a well kept, very friendly complex, beaming with pride of ownership. This amazing home boasts 2 beds and 2 baths, bright kitchen with new counter tops and large island. The open concept living/dining room make it ideal for entertaining and lead to a peaceful deck that provides an excellent extension of living space. Additional highlights are main floor laundry, master bedroom with spacious walk-in closet, and 3pce ensuite with walk-in shower. Other features include an unspoiled basement and even more value is the single attached garage(with wheel chair ramp), ample visitor parking, and great location within walking distance to shopping, dining , dentists and more!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Gillian Kirkland
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group