MLS® #: E4238577
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention Investors or 1st Time Buyer... lose your landlord and capitalize on this opportunity for home ownership! This unique 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 story unit in the desirable Hillview community boasts over 1290 SqFt of renovated living space with a den! You'll find big windows boasting natural light throughout the spacious living & dining room, fresh paint & laminate flooring. The kitchen features updated countertop, cabinets with ample storage space & full sized appliances. Upstairs is a huge in-suite storage room, bright & generously sized bedrooms & four piece bath. BBQ on the semi-private concrete this summer. A convenient parking stall is right outside the front door, while the back entrance opens into the hallway leading to the laundry. Greenwood Terrace also has newer windows & roof, recently replaced vinyl siding, paved parking lot & this unit has street front parking. Minutes from the Whitemud, Grey Nuns, shopping, restaurants, schools & future LRT or Work from home with a main floor den!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Lisa Day
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty