MLS® #: E4238258
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BEST PRICE, QUIET CRESCENT! Best priced home in south Edmonton over 1,800 square feet. Jayman built two story with open, spacious floor plan. Huge kitchen and spacious great room. Almost 11 foot ceilings, main floor laundry. 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (3 full). Fully finished basement with 2 bedrooms, full bath, big family room. New or almost new upgrades include: carpeting, vinyl plank flooring, shingles, major basement upgrades including all new carpet, all new paint, brand new furnace, garage overhead door/opener/full assembly, etc. West backyard. Quiet crescent location. This neighborhood has both an elementary school and brand new junior high school. Nearby is Home Depot, Wal-Mart, restaurants, etc.Brochure
Courtesy of Peter Schalin
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite