MLS® #: E4236886
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 1516 sqft 2 stoery Half Duplex is located in the Hazeldean with double detached garage. The community is close by Whyte Ave, Mill Creek, Jasper Ave, U of A, coffee shop and beverage. The house offers a Low maintenance and modern landscaping with patio. Sooner you walk in the house, Den/office is located on the main floor. The open concept allows you enjoy time with family in your dinning and living room. All kitchen cabinets have upgraded to the 9' ceiling with laminate flooring through the whole house. Kitchen also has upgrade granted countertop, SS appliances and great size pantry. There are laundry and two great size Masters bedrooms with own ensuite and Walk in closest. Third bedroom and third full bath are in basement for other family member or guest. The family could enjoy time in the family room and Wet bar area in the basement. The patio makes lot of easier work for your landscaping in the backyard.