MLS® #: E4236450
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Hyde Park This 8th floor east facing unit.Enjoy the city view and sunrises in your enclosed oversized balcony.Featuring a huge living and dining space, perfect for entertaining. Galley style kitchen. Large master bedroom with a 3 piece ensuite and 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. What was a 4th bedroom. is now a large den. In-suite laundry and plenty of insuite storage. AMENITIES GALORE! Massive social room (lounging areas, full kitchen, library, dance floor, pool table, and shuffle board), Guest suite, fully-equipped fitness room, Outdoor pool with lounge, tennis court, and patio, Indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub. ONE TITLED HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL. CONDO FEES INCLUDE HEAT,WATER AND ELECTRICITY.
Courtesy of Janice Kosak
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty