MLS® #: E4236409
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MO CONDO FEES! Tucked away in the Quaint Community of Charlesworth South Edmonton, This Half Duplex with Double Master Bedrooms and a Fully finished Basement, is the Perfect Place to Call Home! Move-In Ready and loaded with Up-grades including, A/C, Central Vac, Gas Fireplace and Fresh Paint throughout. Main floor is spacious and open between the living room, dining room and Kitchen, anchored by a Island with eating bar. Sun floods through the large windows, south facing offering a full view of the large back yard, complete with a composite deck to soak the in those rays. Second Floor boasts two Large Bedrooms, one with an Ensuite Bath and dual walk-in closets the other with two closets and a second bathroom just steps down the hallway. Finished Basement offers plenty of space for a TV room, gym, home office, or play room. Nice sized laundry room, and plenty of room for storage complete this Pristine Property. You will want to see this Home Fast and it won't Last Long!