MLS® #: E4236282
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INCREDIBLE VALUE FOR A OLD STRATHCONA 1-BED, RENOVATED CORNER UNIT CONDO WITH IN-SUITE LAUNDRY FACING QUIET MATURE TREE LINED STREETS! SEYMOUR PLACE is located just off of 99 ave and 1 block from WHYTE AVE, bike lane right at your front door, imagine steps from public transit, local bakeries, trendy cafes and Old Strathcona home to Farmerâ€™s Market and Fringe Festival! Best features include incredible quiet location steps off Whyte Ave/River Valley, loads of upgrades, new brighter paint tones, dedicated dining space with massive living room and massive living room window with access to balcony with picture perfect mature neighbourhood green view! Renovations include LED lighting, closet doors, ceiling fan, new baseboards, new windows/door and fresh paint. Seymour Place is well managed, reasonable fees, proactive board, take a look today and get ready to move right in!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jakie Ng
Brokerage: Tribe Real Estate Company