MLS® #: E4236267
- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Drive is Edmontonâ€™s most luxurious location to build your Estate home. One of the larger lots on the prestigious Drive in Windermere. 20,558 sf or 0.47 acres with a sunny Southeast rear yard. Build with Cameron Homes or choose your own Builder or contract yourself. Contemporary, Transitional or Traditional. With an 82 ft building pocket you have so much choice in designing your home but skyâ€™s the limit with this 102 feet wide and 189 feet deep lot. Did someone say 5/6 car garage? Windermere Drive is home to $1.6 m to $6M Estate homes. Steps to the River valley trails and pond/parks. Yet you are just minutes to all of the conveniences of shopping, theatres, eateries and the Rec Centre. Easy access to the Anthony Henday, Whitemud Drive and EIA. Golfing is close by as well.
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite