MLS® #: E4236086
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rare FOUR-PLEX located in the highly desirable Virginia Park area, facing the gorgeous Borden Park! Fully occupied and producing $3,500/month in rental income (with potential for more), with long-term tenants - BUILDING IS COMPLIANT WITH CITY OF EDMONTON. There are two 1-bedroom units on the main level, and two 2-bedroom units on the top floor and basement. This cash machine offers new chimney capping, a newer roof, newer high efficiency furnace and hot water tank, and newer siding on main level. Various other upgrades includes some windows, newer cabinets and counter tops, shower stalls and more. The rear parking area can accommodate up to 6 vehicles, and has a small sitting area for the tenants. The washer & dryer are located in the common area. This great investment is walking distance to Concordia University and the River Valley, the LRT and major bus routes, and retail shopping. It is a few minute drive to Wayne Gretzky Drive and Yellowhead Trail. ZONED RA7 for multi-family redevelopment.