MLS® #: E4235724
- Building Type:
- 4 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WELCOME to this beautifully RENOVATED from top to bottom 4 bed 2 bath condo with just under 1500 sqft of living space. Gorgeous OPEN CONCEPT Mainfloor featuring a nice size living room, dining room and kitchen with gleaming white shaker cabinets, grey quartz with a trendy backsplash and stainless steel appliances to tie it all together. Upstairs you will find 2 great sized bedrooms and a full bath and on the lower level you will find 2 more bedrooms with a full bath. The basement is also fully finished with a great sized family room and a laundry room. Public transportation is right outside the complex. Schools and plenty of shopping are close by. Everything has been renovated, nothing else left to do but pack your bags and move in!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rebecca Giesbrecht
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company