MLS® #: E4235689
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
DREAM LOCATION! DREAM YARD! DREAM CONDITION! - Sitting perfectly located on a massive west facing pie lot, backing on to a long green belt that leads to Belmont Park, so whether going shopping, the park or school, it's all within a short walk. But amazing location aside, the home itself is equally amazing with wonderful upgrades, a gorgeous modern bathroom off the owners suite, a nicely developed basement with a large third bathroom and laundry, and a nice family room / recreation room. Then there is the upgrades; a new roof, fence, deck and front steps, and of course that lux main bath! The care and pride of ownership is evident the moment you drive up to this home, making this a truly move in home. Then there is that massive pie lot with a gorgeous deck that's perfect kids and pets, and even the kid in you. Whether it's supper on the deck, drinks with friends, stargazing with the kids, you'll truly love this back yard. And with the additional basement development, this home is a fit for everyone!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rod Thompson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)