MLS® #: E4235543
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2 Storey Home Located in the Eaux chaires and back on the green space. You can see the spacious foyer when you enter this house.9' ceiling on the kitchen and dinette with many kitchen cabinets and corner pantry. vaulted ceiling in the living room with cozy gas fireplace. main floor Den and half bathroom to complete main floor. on the upper level , large Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite. 2 additions bedroom and 4 piece bathroom. A lot of upgrade include Newer patio with rolling awning, freshly painted hot water tank and window Rollers, , Sofit covering outside -maintenance free. gas line for bbq, In wall surround sound system. *Basement finished with 2 more large bedrooms and Family room.* close to all amenities and minutes walk to school.