MLS® #: E4234810
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 5 bedroom bungalow is in a quiet neighborhood. You will be impressed from the moment you walk into this home which offers over 2556 sqft of TOTAL LIVING space. The kitchen features an island and granite counter tops. There is also a good sized nook for your breakfast table which opens to the deck. MB is a large with a4 pc ensuite & walk-in closet, the other 2 bedrooms are also very nice sizes. If that's not enough, head downstairs & you will be greeted with a massive family room, perfect for a games room & future bar, there is also a 4 piece bathroom as well. The 2 bedrooms downstairs have also amazing sizes and one even features a walk-in closet. Comes w/ dbl attached garage. Conveniently located close to 2 schools, shopping and the whitemud.