MLS® #: E4234606
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Incredible opportunity to own a home in a quiet cul-de-sac with a HUGE pie lot yard and space for your whole family! Upon arrival, take note of the extra wide driveway which offers two GENEROUS parking spaces and an attached DOUBLE HEATED garage! This 3 bdrm 4 bath FULLY FINISHED home has been lovingly cared for by the current owners. Features a bright kitchen w/ tons of cabinets & countertop space that leads to the dining room overlooking your East facing private backyard w/ a great deck & large shed. Living room provides plenty of space for entertaining w/ a cozy gas fireplace. Upstairs offers 3 generous sized rooms incl your Primary bedroom w/ a lrg walk-in closet & 3 pce ensuite w/ a jetted soaker tub to relax in at the end of your day. A 4 pce bath completes this floor. The lower level is completely finished with a spacious family room, laundry room, an additional 3 pce bath & loads of storage space. Upgrades include siding, windows & painted throughout.