MLS® #: E4234390
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Upgraded 1 bedroom Jasper Ave condo with views of Downtown and The River Valley. With kitchen & flooring upgrades and fresh paint, this condo is move-in ready; bike storage and coin laundry make this an excellent choice for students and first-time buyers. Solid concrete 7-storey building with newer electrical & plumbing, newer tar & gravel roof, outdoor parking and close to transportation. Making this condo your new home places you close to Concordia University, U of A, Grant McEwan, Downtown City Centre, Edmonton's beautiful river valley & trails.