MLS® #: E4234279
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Solid Bungalow Solid Investment! Updated and well-cared for bungalow with over 2200 sq.ft of living space. Open concept w/ floor to ceiling windows. Updated modern kitchen in two-tone white & light blue cupboard w/stainless & black appliances ft/ Jenn Air stove. 5 bed and 3 full baths. Feature mirrored closets & task lighting. Master has a 4 piece ensuite. Fully finished basement with renoâ€™ed 3 piece bathroom and two additional bedrooms. Large rec room w/ built in bar. Enormous 600 Sq.M lot with apple tree and 6'foot high pressure treated fence. Back deck gets sun all day long. Large paved driveway leads to huge custom 2 car detached detailed garage. RV parking. Located on a no through road. Quick possession available.