MLS® #: E4234139
- Building Type:
- 5 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautifully renovated and sophisticated townhouse in Callingwood South! This move in ready home has many features and personal touches that are sure to impress. When you walk into the family room you are greeted with soaring ceilings and a fantastic wood burning fireplace. There are also doors that lead out to a cute, private patio which will be upgraded this spring! The kitchen is very tastefully renovated with white, shaker cabinets movable island, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs you'll find 3 good sized bedrooms with built in cabinetry and murphy bed in the primary. The 4 piece bathroom is beautifully tiled and spacious. This home has a single attached garage as well as 2, additional outdoor stalls! With newer hot water tank, furnace, and even air conditioning, all that's left is for you to move in!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tyler Fiege
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group