MLS® #: E4234110
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this beautifully maintained and fully developed 4-level split with 2500+ sqft of finished living space! Pie lot with mature trees in the front and backyard. Huge window in the front room allows for abundant of natural light into a warm and inviting living room and dining room. Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet space! Upstairs, youâ€™ll find a master bedroom complete with ensuite, and closet plus 2 bedrooms and 4pc bath. Lower level family room with wood burning fireplace, guest bedroom adjacent to 2pc bath and laundry. Finished basement / spacious flex space, fully fenced yard, west facing deck and double attached garage.  Main bathroom renovated,  New patio, new dishwasher, new garburator,  New roof, new basement flooring,  New triple pane windows throughout the house,  New grass front/back yard and new fridge. Don't miss out! Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants, Anthony Henday and West Edmonton Mall! Great family home with plenty of character.