MLS® #: E4233878
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
High Walk-ability score for this Great Location! Imagine you could enjoy life in this Beautiful 1,184 Sqft Studio Condo with 2 Bathrooms & HUGE 800sqft DECK!. This Studio can easily be converted with little effort to a 1 Bed with Ensuite. Open Concept Kitchen/Dining/Living area, Hardwood Floors, Main floor Bedroom/Office & Huge Main floor Flex room Perfect for Home Office, Home Gym or Guest Area. Enormous Deck with Plenty of room for a Gazebo & more! A/C in the bldg, In-suite Laundry, Furnace Humidifier, Luxury Sheet Flooring in Kitchen, Tiled Bathrooms & Underground Parking. Enjoy Walking to the Wonderful selection of Shops, Restaurants, & Bars in the New Brewery District In Oliver Square, so close to Downtown, the Ice District, Grant MacEwan, Norquest College & the Downtown City Market. Child & Pet Friendly (no restriction on Dog size)Brochure
Courtesy of Michelle Zenon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate