MLS® #: E4232331
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
West Facing! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom offers a superb layout. With 2 large bedrooms on either side of the suite, the primary bedroom comes complete with a 3-pc ensuite that has a walk-in shower. There is another full guest bathroom with a tub & plenty of storage. The kitchen has rich alder cabinets, granite counter tops, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting & S/S appliances. The living/dining room is open concept with patio doors to the west facing balcony (has gas BBQ line) to a view of Millwoods Park. This condo has in unit laundry & an underground parking stall with attached storage cages. Residents of the building have access to the rooftop patio where they can garden or relax & enjoy the view of the park. There is also access to the social room, exercise room, library, guest suite, dining room & friendly HomeCare staff. Condo fees include heat, a/c, water, power & Shaw Classic Cable. This community is so conveniently located to shopping & public transportation - a fantastic place to age-in place
Courtesy of Connie Barnes
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited