MLS® #: E4231930
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is the perfect family home you have been waiting for! This beautifully maintained 2 story home has great curb appeal, tons of upgrades and so much value. Walking in, you are met with a spacious vaulted foyer complete with a double glass door closet, 2 Piece powder room and MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY. The kitchen offers a great space with upgraded QUARTZ counter tops, pantry and convenient storage solutions in the cupboards. This opens up to the dining room where you have easy access to the back deck, a great entertaining spot with gazebo, garden boxes and privacy trees to enjoy those beautiful summer days. The living room completes this level and features a lovely gas fireplace. The second floor boasts a massive primary suite complete with a walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite. There are two more good sized bedrooms and full washroom. The lower level offers a FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT with great natural light. There is a large open rec room, full 3 piece washroom and 4TH BEDROOM. This home will not last long!