MLS® #: E4231580
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This heritage home with a turret is a unique find in central Edmonton. Youâ€™ll appreciate the hardwood floors throughout , period fixtures, clawfoot Tubs, and comfortable floor plan. There are exterior entrances to each level which allows for rental opportunities. The very close proximity to Little Italy, Commonwealth Community Center, and Stadium; put this home in a very walkable neighbourhood. Some updating will be required, so this property is great for those looking to build sweat equity. The three separate suites require further work to be rentable.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Scott Miskolzie
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate