MLS® #: E4231173
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is a ONE-OF-A-KIND home! Custom built by Gable Homes designed like a bungalow with MASTER BEDROOM, 5 piece ensuite & huge walk-in closet ON THE MAIN FLOOR and 2 additional bedrooms, 4 pce bathroom & loft area on the upper level. Foyer has high ceilings with an impressive open staircase as the focal point. Spacious living room with three sided gas fireplace & formal dining room, ideal for family dinners. Large kitchen with breakfast nook & door leading to the deck & beautifully landscaped yard with lots of roses. Convenient MAIN FLOOR laundry room with sink leads to the OVERSIZED HEATED DOUBLE GARAGE. The basement with high ceilings is ready for future development. This home with great curb appeal is situated across from an island park on a QUIET CRESCENT WITH ONLY LOCAL TRAFFIC, close to extensive walking trails in nearby parks & Whitemud Creek ravine. Terwillegar Rec Centre, schools, shopping & restaurants are nearby. Easy access to Whitemud & Anthony Henday Dr. A home for all ages - it's a winner!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ann Dawrant
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite