MLS® #: E4231164
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check out this 3+2 bedroom, 3.5 bath fully renovated home in the community of Haddow! With over 2700 sq ft of living space and located on a generous 49.9â€™ x 111.5â€™ lot size, this makes a spacious family home with much to offer. For instance, this beautiful 2 storey property not only features a master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite, a family room with a gas fireplace, a formal dining area and eat in nook, but also a loft/den and a fully finished basement. The basement offers 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. What makes this home just as inviting are the new vinyl planks on the main floor, countertops, toilets, sinks and faucets, among other upgrades around the house. A gorgeous property close to parks, schools, transportation, and shopping. Welcome to your new home!