MLS® #: E4229071
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Available with immediate possession. REDUCED for QUICK SALE! Bring offers. Situated in the sought-after and leafy Bellevue / Highlands community. This charming 2-bedroom bungalow would be just perfect for first time buyers, downsizers, or perhaps a small family. You have nothing to do but move in and enjoy. The home benefits from a program of extensive renovation to include a new kitchen w/quartz countertops (never used), newer bathrooms, flooring, roof, windows, hot water tank, furnace, electrical, chimney & insulation. Potential 3rd bedroom in the basement. Seller reports that the insulated and heated porch is 4 season and adds approx 60 ft2 to the size. The yard is nicely landscaped & features an oversize single garage, shed & mature landscaping. Opposite Eastglen School & Leisure Centre. Comes with all major appliances & window coverings where installed. Lot size is 123 feet by 33 feet. Visit REALTORS web site for additional information on this listing.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stuart Neal
Brokerage: Ambergate Realty Advisors