MLS® #: E4228021
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check out this unit in a family oriented location near schools and shopping! Nicely updated three bedroom townhouse ready for you to move in and call home. Unit has had numerous updates recently completed on the property such as heavy duty laminate flooring throughout, deep soaker tub, shower fixtures and bath plumbing, sliding closet doors in all bedrooms with built in closet organizers and finished basement. New kitchen stove was replaced in last six months. Nice big windows let in plenty of natural light. Central playground is great for the kids, parking is mere steps away from the unit, and a very generous green space is directly in front of the unit giving you quick and easy access to the outdoors. The complex is well maintained and professionally managed, condo fees include heat and water. This is a move in ready home at an affordable price!