MLS® #: E4227751
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This fully finished 2 storey is bound to impress, perfect starter home in a great location close to all major shopping and amenities. From curb appeal to the large backyard, this home offers plenty of reasons to fall in love. Step inside to find a neutral and inviting floorplan with plenty of entertaining room. Kitchen is perfect for any chef with ample cabinet space and pantry. Dining room adjacent and living room for the family to enjoy movie nights. Upstairs features 3 good size bedrooms with master featuring an ensuite. Basement is fully finished and has a modern layout. This home is close to the Meadows Rec Centre, schools and parks! Come and check it out!