MLS® #: E4227142
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Motivated Sellers! Below city assessed value. Exceptional value with strong bones, this character bungalow homes has lots of potential! Comes with single detached garage and a front covered porch. New shingles in 2018. Spacious west-facing backyard for those sunny evening BBQs on a large deck with covered area. Open floor plan with two bedrooms on the main floor and a four piece updated bathroom between the two. Downstairs has two more bedrooms, a storage/cold room space and your laundry area. This home is a good price and can be a good rental property as well. Home is located in the mature neighbourhood of Calder on quiet tree-lined street close to schools, parks, public transit, with easy access to downtown and the Yellowhead. Calder has been chosen for neighbourhood renewal beginning in spring 2021.