MLS® #: E4225017
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TOTALLY RENOVATED, from top to bottom. This affordable 2-Storey Townhome is newly renovated, it offers 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, large kitchen, dining room, and a living room that leads to a fenced backyard, and thereâ€™s a covered energized carport right at your door step, with a full basement with a new high Eff. Furnace and newer HWT tank too. Great for a family or it would also make a great rental property as condo fees are low at only $100. Don't miss out on this tremendous, affordable opportunity to own this Fully renovated home. New paint throughout, baseboards, brand new kitchen cabinets with new Solid Granite Counter tops, and BRAND NEW Stainless Steel kitchen appliances, new tile, new lighting, new faucets and sink cabinets, and the bathrooms are gorgeously renovated too, the upgrades seem endless. The entrance is inviting with ceramic tile and thereâ€™s an open closet and shoe storage. There's easy easy access to the Anthony Henday & Yellowhead, and there's a school & park across the street too.