MLS® #: E4225007
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great property for a rental or partial rental unit. FIVE BEDROOMS, Three full bathrooms PLUS a 2 pce bathroom. SEPARATE ENTRANCE with a side door to the lower level, or through man door in the garage. Come in to the tile entryway, open to the main floor living room. Large front closet here. Kitchen offers plenty of counter space & a picture window view into the backyard & school yard. No neighbors behind! Upstairs has three good sized bedrooms. Four piece bathroom here. Primary bedroom has a 4 pce ensuite, with tile shower & JACUZZI TUB! Lower level has the side entry, large bright workspace, great for an office with a 2 pce bathroom! Basement has a 2nd kitchen space, living room & large bedroom. Carpet here. NEWER FURNACE & HOT WATER TANK. Tons of storage here! Big pie lot offers plenty of room for the kids to play, or enjoy a firepit in the private, mature back yard. Extra large driveway can park multiple vehicles. Double attached garage is 21'7"x19'3" with a newer door opener.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Karen Duggan
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Gateway Realty