MLS® #: E4224956
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning 2-storey on a quiet street in desirable Capilano, featuring 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. This bright and open home has a great floor plan with designer lighting, hardwood flooring, contemporary finishing package, and superior attention to quality and detail. The kitchen boasts modern two-tone cabinetry with quartz countertops, oversized island, and high-end appliance package including an induction cooktop and built-in wall oven .The main floor plan blends seamlessly together with a beautiful gas fireplace, large windows for natural light, and easy access out to deck/yard area. The upper level has 3 bedrooms, loft, laundry, and master suite. The master has a large walk-through closet and full ensuite with dual sinks, soaker tub and separate tiled shower. The lower level has 2 more bedrooms, full bathroom, rec room, and second kitchen. Complete the package with double garage, A/C, deck, and full landscaping/fence! Walking distance to River Valley, shopping + schools...this one is a must see!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Philipenko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate