MLS® #: E4224909
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Hopewell TownHouse features 9ft ceilings, which is everything you're looking for. The first level offers GROUND LEVEL ENTRY way, access to your attached-garage and potential living area. 2nd level offers an open concept living spaceâ€”kitchen with large QUARTZ ISLAND, beautiful tile backsplash, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. You'll also find a cozy living room, dining area, powder room. 3rd level includes 2 large bedrooms - one with a full ensuite and sitting nook, a 2nd full bathroom, and a washer/dryer. Close to Anthony Henday, public transit, golf course, playgrounds, shopping, and future K-9 school and rec centre.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tristan Mula
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty