MLS® #: E4224908
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EXECUTIVE TWO STOREY condo on Saskatchewan Drive. This nearly 2,000 sq.ft. home has 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. On the main level there is a spacious foyer, bright living room with 17â€™ ceilings, unique octagon shaped dining room surrounded by windows, an extra family room or formal dining room, and the kitchen. The kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, and tile backsplash. Three way fireplace, laundry, and two patios complete the main floor. The second level has a large landing, catwalk overlooking the living room, and 3 bedrooms. The master suite has 5 large windows with 270 degree exposure from SE to N, 4 piece ensuite with jacuzzi tub, and walk in closet. Underground parking with storage is included. The location is perfect with the river valley trails at your doorstep, the U of A is a short walk away, and close to the cityâ€™s best nightlife and arts district.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate