MLS® #: E4224905
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautifully renovated bungalow is perfect for the savvy homeowner or investor located in up and coming Spruce Avenue. Sitting on a 50x150 lot, zone RF3. The proximity to amenities is spectacular with NAIT, Royal Alex Hospital, Kingsway Mall & LRT Station all less than 6 blocks away. This charming home has seen substantial renovations and offers endless improvements. Complete with over 1000sqft, 2+1 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a double detached garage. The main floor offers a cozy update kitchen with its own laundry, rich hardwood floors run throughout much of the main floor, spacious dining room and living area with fireplace, 2 bedrooms and 4pc bathroom. A separate side entrance leads you to a lower level with fully updated second kitchen, second living space, second laundry, 3rd bedroom and full bathroom. Easily convert the basement into a legal suite. Truly a maintenance free beauty.Brochure
Courtesy of Jonathan Hull
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro