MLS® #: E4224877
- Building Type:
- 4 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a fantastic unit is a great complex. This unit has seen many upgrades over the years, Updated Maple Kitchen with contemporary counters and backsplash. All bathrooms have been Updated, Slate Flooring, Laminate and Vinyl Plank. There are feature walls throughout the unit, a must see. Updated back yard with newer decking and landscaping. The bedrooms are all a great size with a number of potential layouts. The current owner has converted the master bedroom into a kids room with play area using the bedroom over the garage as the primary bedroom. The basement is fully functional with a lge rec room and a den/future bed with only requiring the ceiling. There is ample storage also. Unit overlooks the green space in the complex. Lorelei Close is one of the premiere complexes in Castledowns within steps of schools, shopping, the base as well the all access routes.
Courtesy of Doug Cheney
Brokerage: Re/Max Select