MLS® #: E4224840
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom + Den Condo In #StudioEd is FULLY RENOVATED and Ready For Showing! Take Advantage of This Fabulous Buyers Market With This TOP FLOOR Suite Equipped With NEW APPLIANCES, High-End Black GRANITE Countertops, Lighting, Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring, In-Suite laundry, Gas Outlet for BBQ, and a Brand New IKEA LAPPLAND TV storage unit! This Property Makes a Great Investment Property Because It's Close To MacEwan University and a Plethora of Brewery District & Oliver Square Amenities. Heat, Water and ONE UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL Are Included In The LOW CONDO FEES! (Fridge & Stove are being installed this week, will submit new photo when completed)