MLS® #: E4224751
- Building Type:
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ADULT LIVING AT ITS BEST! This half-duplex style bungalow backs onto greenspace in a quiet 45+ AIR HARBOUR complex that offers a low-maintenance lifestyle free of lawncare and snow removal. This beautiful, spacious, open concept, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. This home has lots to offer! Tile and hardwood throughout. Perfect sized kitchen with wood cabinetry, island with raised eating bar, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry. Large living room with fireplace, lots of windows bringing natural light, and patio door that lead onto a good sized deck. Master bedroom features a large double closet & a 3 pce en-suite. Second bedroom, 4 pce bathroom & laundry room complete main floor. The basement is unspoiled ready for your imagination. Low condo fee ! Single attached garage . Close to shopping center, parks, public transportation Quick access to Anthony Henday. MOVE IN & ENJOY.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Anna Trojanowicz
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd