MLS® #: E4224709
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Walking distance to the LRT and ETS Station, Commonwealth Stadium . Almost NEW half duplex , Separate Entry to the legal bachelor suite ( 1 Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchenette, Laundry, 3 PC Bath, electric heater.). This modern INFILL construction is located on a quiet street with mature trees, close to park, offering gorgeous open concept , Living Room with many windows, Dinette, modern Kitchen , granite counter tops, 2 PC Bath, main floor laundry. Upper level is offering 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Main Bedroom with 3PC EnSuite, walk in closet. Cement parking pad for 2 cars, maintenance free landscaping ,appliances included. Great access to Transportation will save you lots of TIME. Builder is offering Progressive New Home warranty. INCOME generating property with the Basement developed according to City of Edmonton secondary suite requirements. Two unit Self managed condominium each with exclusive use of their respective share of the common property and obligation to maintain these areas.