MLS® #: E4224650
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lovely 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 Storey Townhouse condo w/loads of upgrades; New taps behind washer in bsmt, New tap being installed in bsmt bathroom sink, Newer roof, windows & doors, New Washer (Spring 2020), New Dishwasher (Dec 2020), Microwave (2017), Fridge (2012), Furnace (April â€™08), Hot Water Tank (2003). Laminate (installed â€™06) in living & dining, & in all 3 bdrms. Huge closets & ceiling fans in all bdrms (master has walk-in). Kitchen has large pantry, loads of cabinet space, and glass top stove. 1 powered parking stall included & additional stalls can be rented for $120/yr. Excellent bus service incl Express to Govâ€™t Centre & DT. Walking distance to several elementary & Jr High schools.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sarah Keats
Brokerage: Re/Max Select