MLS® #: E4224514
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nicely renovated bungalow plus nanny suite - yes please! Privately located, this home has been well maintained featuring newer windows, an updated kitchen, newer hot water tank, furnace, granite in bathroom and more. Upstairs, there are 3 nicely sized bedrooms, including the master with it's very own ensuite. Downstairs features a separate entrance to a newly renovated living space complete with a galley kitchen, a 4th bedroom and a 3-piece bathroom and brick facing wood burning fireplace. This well kept home is move in ready and features expansive outdoor space including an over-sized garage, and great sized yard that is fully fenced.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Elisse Moreno
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate