MLS® #: E4224460
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EXTENSIVELY RENOVATED Fabulous 3 plus 1 bedroom family home in sought after Glasatonbury. Modern open design, recently renovated kitchen with large Island, brand new appliances, and tons of cupboard space. Good sized bright flex area for office /dining room. Large living room with corner gas fireplace. Nook/dining area opens out to gorgeous private back yard; massive tiered deck with top of the line 40 jet hot tub with Bluetooth Speakers. Paved sitting area with mature shrubs and trees perfect for privacy. Upstairs has three good sized bedrooms master has beautiful ensuite with Hers and His vanities. Large bright bonus room and main bath complete the upper levels. The hot water tank and water softener have been replaced, the entire house is covered in hardwood flooring, and so many other renovations have been made to this great house. Lets go to the basement with zoned in floor heating and check out the amazing state of the art home theater which includes 'Dragonfly 120" screen', 2 in ceiling.