MLS® #: E4224407
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in Clareview area this half duplex 2 storey is well kept & maintained boasts an open concept, cozy bright diningrm/livingrm w/gas fplace, ceramic tile flooring & upgraded hardwood & 2 pce bath/laundry room combo complete the main floor. Your dining area you can easily access the sunny west facing, fully landscaped yard shows off the large deck for entertaining or maybe getting a chance to relax with a good book. Upper floor features a large primary bedroom with ensuite(w/double sinks) & WI closet, plus 2 more nice size bedrooms. Basement has 3 piece rough-in plumbing & awaiting your personal touch. The attached garage w/epoxy flooring is a great workspace, or maybe a personal gym, there is plenty of room w/the double parking on driveway. Bus service out front can take you to the LRT/Clareview Rec Center (11 min walk). The complex is ideally situated to parks, schools, shopping, transit & access to Manning Freeway for those getaways in the mountains!Brochure
Courtesy of Alexis Hlady
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty