MLS® #: E4224389
- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WELCOME TO WINDERMERE DRIVE! This is the largest lot left on Windermere Drive. .81 acre lot in the premier neighborhood of Windermere backing on to North Saskatchewan River. Enjoy the amenities of privacy, exclusivity and prestige. Choose your own builder or build yourself. This is the only community in southwest Edmonton to feature its own Private Leisure Centre. Built exclusively for the communityâ€™s residents. The centre provides year round recreation and feature like Amenities Building, Change Rooms, Basketball Court, Outdoor Skating Rink, Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Playground, Tennis Court, Wireless Internet. In Cul-De-Sac Location, this exceptional lot is a total size of 35,450 sq.ft. Walk to the river valley with the North Saskatchewan just minutes away from this lot. Enjoy three golf courses all within a kilometer of this fabulous location. Easy access to the Henday & Whitemud freeways, 15 mins to the airport, 20 mins to U of A and Downtown. Rare Opportunity!