MLS® #: E4224084
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lowest priced unit in the building! Super well priced immaculate one bedroom unit that has been beautifully upgraded. Only steps away from UofA, LRT, Whyte Ave and located just off the river valley on Saskatchewan Drive! This unit boasts new vinyl plank flooring, kitchen countertops accented with upgraded tile backsplash, newer lighting fixtures and freshly painted. 1 assigned covered parking stall included with the unit. Building amenities include a pool, sauna, social room, exercise room, and a stunning outside courtyard. Lots of visitor parking located at the front of the building. Monthly condo fee includes electricity, heat, water and sewage. Very well ran, Self Managed Complex. Pride of ownership is evident throughout this spotless condo. Show with confidence!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Walter Diduck
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate