MLS® #: E4224079
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Easy to show! Fully renovated 2 bed. 2 bath unit on the 3thd floor with huge balcony! Essex House is an adult run complex with "all" the amenities (exercise rm., party rm., roof patio, indoor pool, social rm.) for comfortable living in one condo price! Features include: "Brand New" galley kitchen w/spacious pantry, new appliances, flooring, paint. Formal dining rm., lg. m. bed w/3pc. ensuite, 2nd bed/office w/garden drs. to living rm., patio drs. to huge covered deck. Includes single carport & much more! Centrally located with just steps to schools, playground & minutes to Southgate & West Edmonton mall. Absolute move-in condition.
Courtesy of Bryon Rentz
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited