MLS® #: E4223755
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is the one! Bright, spacious and one of the best locations in the complex which is overlooking Caernarvon Park! When you walk in the front door you are greeted by a very large living room, main floor laundry, an updated kitchen with granite, s/s appliances, corner pantry and a 2 piece bathroom. The upper level has a great primary bedroom with a walk in closet and a 4 piece bathroom...plus, 2 more bedrooms and another 4 piece bathroom! The lower level has a storage room and access to the double garage! There's nothing to do here...but, move in and unpack!
Courtesy of Charlene Speers
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate