MLS® #: E4223432
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Well maintained 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms condo in established, family friendly Whitemud Hills community. Condo features galley style kitchen with open concept dining and living room. Sunny south facing living room with corner gas fire place. Covered balcony off the living room. Fresh paint and new neutral color plush carpet through the unit. There is convenient insuite Laundry and storage room. Park your car in the heated underground parkade along with additional storage cage. Other building amenities include exercise room, Library, guest suite and social room which can be rented out for private functions. Park and green space behind the complex. along with walking trails leading to Whitemud Ravine. Public transportation is outside your door. Quick access to Anthony henday, Whitemud drive. Grocery, retail, medical services, schools and Terwillegar Rec centre all within 5-15 minutes walk. Great place to call home!
Courtesy of Lisa Leung
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate