MLS® #: E4222375
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Calling all garage enthusiasts! Easier to stay at home with this DREAM garage (oversized/heated/extra shelving/chain hoist), fabulous location, terrific value. Beautiful Bi-Level with ideal layout (one bedroom up, two down) with a nice fenced yard. Live close to Edmontonâ€™s beautiful river valley, play in your garage all year, hike the ravines (great place to run with your dog), relax on your deck, live, love and grow your life! Click on the Calculators above and see how easy and low your payments can be at these low interest rates! Donâ€™t wait for spring! Do it now! Come by to buy!
Courtesy of Barbara Grodaes
Brokerage: Grand Realty