MLS® #: E4222334
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in Confidence, live in your Pacesetter Home. From the preponderant floor plans to the superior design elements, living in a distinctively family prepared home has never felt this good. Built with the foremost leading industry standards, you can rest assured that your investment sustains the test of time. From start to finish Pacesetter Homes carefully watches over every detail to ensure that when the keys have been turned over to the new owners, all that remains is to move in and relish in the joy. Fall in love with why Pacesetter Homes is continuously an award winning choice for the most discerning consumer. Fall in love with your new home. All household furnishings included!
Courtesy of Ron Dickson
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada